Who we are
Winchester Pregnancy Crisis Centre supports both women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy, or those needing help following a still birth, miscarriage or abortion. At the centre clients can talk to a trained counsellor in confidence. All our counsellor have had specialist training in crisis pregnancy and post-abortion counselling. Clients will be offered impartial support and information, encouraging them to feel comfortable and relaxed.
If you need to talk, please don't hesitate to call us.
What ever your situation, our team provides encouragement and support based on your needs. All our services are free and we do not ask client for donations.
- Impartial counselling
- Caring Support
- Relevant Information
- Unplanned Pregnancy Support
- Post-abortion Support
- Miscarriage Support
- Free Pregnancy Test
Pregnancy Crisis Support
If you are facing a crisis pregnancy we can help by offering:
- A free, confidential pregnancy test.
- An opportunity to talk in confidence to a trained counsellor.
- Time and space to consider your choices for the future.
- Information to help you make an informed decision.
- Whatever decision you make we can offer continued care and support.
- We do not refer clients directly for termination.
Post Abortion Support
If you have had a termination, no matter how long ago, and you are now experiencing difficulties coming to terms with it we can help by offering:
- Care and support by a trained counsellor.
- A ten step programme allowing you to explore your emotions.
- The opportunity to accept the past and look to the future.
Miscarriage & Still Birth Support
If you have experienced a miscarriage or still birth we can offer care and support by a trained supervisor.
If you would prefer to contact us via email, please don't hesitate to get in touch by using the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as soon as we can.